Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Well, it took me more than a few days but I finally finished the quilt top I mentioned in my last post! :) It's made with the Sultry line of fabric from Moda. I made a baby quilt out of the same fabric a couple of years ago. I was sort of hording the rest of the fabric because I love it so much. But we recently started trying to clean out/organize the garage and I was going through my fabric and decided I needed to use up a good portion of my fabric. (So I can buy new fabric, of course! LOL) And I decided I'd make myself a quilt out of the Sultry fabric. I saw the inspiration quilt on Pinterest so I can say that I really did make something on Pinterest! Unfortunately, Blogger isn't cooperating with me and I can't upload the photos I took. So here's a link to the pics on Flickr. click here Well, hope you have a terrific day! I've got to go do some laundry and stuff but hopefully later I'll find some time to sew some more...

No comments: