Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Three in a Row!

Wow! Three posts in a row! I think I may be setting everyone up for disappointment when I start skipping a day, then a couple of days, then a month and then...silence. Well, hopefully it won't get to that point. I was starting to feel like no one wanted to read my blog since there were no comments and no followers or anything. Then I accidentally found myself on the comments moderation page and there were 2 comments for me to approve! Obviously I'm new to this and don't really know what I'm doing. Oh well. At least a couple of people are interested.
I did another layout today. Last night I was checking out JL and CC's blog and I found the cache of photos. So, I helped myself to a few of them. Hehehe! Anyway, here's a photo from their wedding in a layout.
If my OTHER sister sent me a photo or two from HER wedding she just might get one, too. Since I don't have any, I'll post here a layout I did of my adorable nephew Lil B. I LOVE this pic of him!
Well, really I love most pics of him! He's super cute and has quite the personality to go with it. Must take after his favorite auntie-me! LOL

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh, that is such nice layout of J and C. And i love that pic of Lil B too. He has a very expressive face! Good job.