Monday, August 10, 2009

Big R lost his first tooth today!!! The last few days he's been saying , "Today I will try to pull it out." but he hadn't gotten it out. This morning he said he just moved it with his tongue and it came right out. And the bit of blood from it didn't freak him out, either. Normally he doesn't do well with the sight of any blood, let alone his own. Wow! What a big boy he is. So, now, of course, little sis is going around saying she has a loose tooth. She wants to do everything he does. Here ia a pic of Big R with a gap where his tooth used to be.

In other news, I got my hair done today. My MIL took me as a birthday treat. I got highlights and a cute style which I only hope I can style on my own. I like it a lot. I don't have a pic, yet, though. Just got back and had to share the tooth news.
Well, I've got things to do to get ready for our big day tomorrow. Talk atcha later!

No comments: