Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello again! So, I made it to AV fine on Tuesday. And got reunited with the kiddos. I've been getting lots of hugs and kisses from my little girl and even a few from Big R. And speaking of Big R, he's got his very first loose tooth! So, I guess soon we'll have a visit from the Tooth Fairy. I wasn't quite sure how much she brings these days so I asked Big R how much he thought she'd bring and he said, " She brings you a coin." Well, I guess that means anything from 1 cent to $1. Whew! I figured he'd be expecting several dollars or something.
We're getting ready to take almost a trunk full of cans and plastic bottles to the recycling center. Thanks to everyone who donated! I'll have to give you the grand total when we get back. It's going toward the Disneyland/Seaworld fund. The kids are getting very excited as it gets closer. And I've been checking it out online so we have sort of a plan. It's very different from the last time I was there, probably like 10 years ago. That sure makes me feel old!
And both kids have been swimming, swimming, swimming while they were here. Big R is swimming around with no floaties or anything. And even little MoMo swims underwater by herself, coming up for air and then diving back down again. I watched them swim with their Grandma last night. I decided to sit out. But I can't believe how many times I watched each of the kids get put and jump in again from the side of the pool. Over and over again. I watched many variations from the cannonball to the pencil (I call it the toothpick) to newly invented ones such as the "airbag deflator" (butt first-apparently your butt cheeks are your airbags). It was very entertaining.
So, anyway, I think that's all for now. I guess I better get to the recycling center. Talk to you later!

No comments: