Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hi all! So I was pretty excited yesterday to get my FREE Shutterfly book in the mail! Yes indeed. I got a free hard cover 8x8" book, just had to pay shipping. I tried to take a couple of pictures but they didn't turn out so great. If you'll excuse my photography skills (or lack thereof) I'll post them anyway.
I'm so excited that I finally have a book of my own. And hopefully someday I'll have all of my layouts printed. I also got the other photo book from Kodak. Again, just paid shipping. But I was actually kind of disappointed with that one. It's not hard bound. Actually just printed on photo paper and bound at the spine. And it's smaller. But, you know, it only cost me like 2 bucks so I can't complain too much.
You can judge the size by comparing it to the DVDs in the background. But still, I can take it out and look at it and remember some of the special summer memories. I also got free (gotta love freebies!) a cute little almond tin. It's from the Almond Board or something. Just a little tin to keep your almonds in. Apparently it holds a perfect 1 oz serving size.
I don't think I'll actually carry almonds around in it, though. Maybe a new tin for my "traveling pharmacy." LOL
Also yesterday we had terrible wind. Kaos, who is terrified of the wind, pretty much cowered next to my leg all day. They said we could get gusts of up to 60 mph. I don't know if we got any that strong but we definitely got wind strong enough to knock down a portion of our fence.
Sorry, I just accidentally published this post before I was done. Oooops! Well, I guess that pretty much covers everything, anyway. We're off on another little adventure in a bit. Last weekend hubby went out alone and found a place not far from here that has a hot spring. He found some cool rocks, too, so today he's going to take all of us to see. So, I'll probably have some new pics later!

No comments: