Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Whew! I've been busy baking cookies today! I made sugar cookies and gingerbread men. I'm taking a bit of a break before we tackle the frosting. We've got plenty of goodies here since I also made brickle blond brownies and rice chex mix a couple days ago. Tomorrow is tamale day. Yum!
The kids are all ready for Christmas. Counting down the days. In the meantime, they are having a great time with all the bubble wrap that is in the boxes that have been arriving. I'm hearing pop after pop right now as they pop every single bubble, one by one. I'm thinking maybe Santa should just bring bubble wrap this year! LOL It's so cute that Big R still really believes in Santa and in Santa's magic. He wrote a letter to Santa asking that Santa make him a real Jedi that can use the force for real and has a light saber that really cuts. And he added on that he'd also like to be able to fly and have a gravity machine. Quite a tall order for Santa to fill! Unfortunately, he will be not be a real Jedi this year, although I heard a rumor that he is getting a new (toy) light saber from Santa this year. And little MoMo is really cute, too. She wrote out a Christmas wishlist for Kaos. Because he can't write one himself and Santa needs to bring him a present, too!
Well, we'll sure miss visiting with family this year. In case I don't talk to you, have a wonderful Christmas! Love you all!

No comments: