Friday, August 8, 2014

Hey everyone. It's been a while. We've obviously been enjoying summer vacation, living life, and making memories even though I haven't shared. I've got some photos and stories to share but I haven't gotten around to writing them up and posting them. I don't know when that might be since we've got a Major Event about to happen next week and school starts back up next week, too. I'm totally stressed! But maybe (hopefully) in a couple weeks things will have calmed down and I'll be able to compose some posts regarding our recent events. 
Anyway, I just wanted to share some layouts I've done in the last 2 or 3 months. Quite a few of them, actually. I've kind of been saving them up. Some were scrapped with older photos and others with recent photos. Well, okay, I suppose that's all for now. Enjoy!




















No comments: