Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello all. Just a quick post here. I have been trying to get back into my scrapping. It's been a long time with everything going on this summer. So, I sat down to start scrapping some of my many pictures of all the fun we've been having and (gasp!) I realized that I was so rusty! So many things that were second nature to me when scrapping, I had forgotten! Ack! So, I had to spend some time reacquainting myself with how to maneuver through PSE and trying to remember all the little tricks I used to know. Luckily, it gradually came back to me but it took me quite awhile to get 2 new layouts done. Whew! But I'm so excited to be scrapping again that I couldn't wait to share my new layouts with you! Here they are:
Stay tuned for (hopefully) some more in the next few days and weeks. Gotta make up for lost time, you know! LOL

No comments: