Saturday, January 2, 2010








For Christmas my kids each got a baking set from their Auntie. Each set had an apron and matching oven mitts which she made and wooden utensils, measuring cups and spoons and a muffin mix. The aprons are so adorable! Anyway, the kids had been begging me for a few days to make their muffins so yesterday they got all their goodies out and made muffins. Here are the pictures I took as they modeled their aprons, mixed and baked. And the muffins were yummy. They both love to bake so they are pretty excited to have their own supplies. MoMo especially loves to help me in the kitchen. Whenever she sees me in the kitchen she insists on helping. She helps measure ingredients or add ingredients to a bowl or stir. She's a really great sous chef.
Well, tomorrow it's back to school for the kiddos. I've got to go wrangle them into bed so until next time...

1 comment:

Manda said...

Well, I'm glad they had fun baking their muffins. The aprons seemed smaller when they weren't being worn by children. . .