Friday, March 5, 2010

For all of you that might be wondering...I decided I needed a new look for my blog. I've had the same look ever since I started it. Well, I take that back. I may have had it just plain white right at the very beginning before I figured how to make it pretty. So, I was kind of bored of the old look. And I'm SO ready for it to be spring already but the weather here is so wishy-washy. Fairly warm one day, snow the next. So I decided I needed to brighten things up and make it more spring-like.
Also, the quilt pattern I'm making right now is called Breaking Waves. It's FREE to download on the Hoffman Fabrics website. Here's a look at it.
In other news, I scored an awesome deal yesterday! I got 10 bottles of Purex laundry detergent plus 2 boxes of Purex 3-in-One sheets for a total of $14.40! And that comes out to just $1.20 per item! At $5.99 each for the liquid detergent and the sale price on the sheets was 2/$9, the retail price comes out to $73.90. So, needless to say, I've got laundry detergent to last for awhile. I also got some Nivea lip balm 2 for 99 cents and a Colgate Total Care toothpaste for 99 cents. Oh, and the other day I went grocery shopping and they had a 5lb bag of frozen Tyson chicken tenders (frozen raw boneless, skinless chicken breast portions) for $6! Of course, I had to get one. They also had a 4lb bag of Tyson breaded chicken nuggets for $3.50. So I had to get that, too. I was just hoping I could find a way to fit it all in my little freezer and after some purging, I did. Yay! It just so happens to be National Frozen Foods Month this month so I hope all of you find some great frozen foods deals, too.
Well, I'm going to go and get some things done. Hopefully I will get to work on my quilt today. Much love to you all!

No comments: