Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello, one and all! Well, I have gotten several FREE (just paid shipping) photo books and now I have one more from Picaboo.com. You, too can get your very own FREE $40 value photo book (just pay $8.99 shipping)! I know that not everyone is a scrapper as I am BUT this website has FREE software that you download and it pretty much does all the work for you. There are different themes which you can choose from such as birthday, baby, etc. You can choose one of those or choose no theme and do it yourself. Then there are a TON of premade templates for the pages. You simply add your photos to the ready made template. Easy! It also has a feature which will automatically add your pictures to the book. Even easier! So, even if you're not a scrapper you can still make a beautiful book. I used layouts I've made and decided to make this book all about MoMo. The book is not square but it was easy to add my square images and it just has a black order (which could have been any color I wanted)on the edges. I placed my order Sunday evening and I just got my book today! That was super fast! It's a really nice hardbound book, too. Here are a couple pics.

So, if you want your very own FREE photobook, here's a link to the site. Click here
Until next time...

No comments: