Thursday, September 19, 2013

Avast ye landlubbers, it be Talk Like A Pirate Day, arggh! (But, no, I'm not going to do this whole post in pirate talk). I hope you are rewarded with pieces o' eight, not made to walk the plank. Alright, that's the extent of my pirate lingo. You may have noticed, though, that I've been blogging quite a lot lately. What's up with that? Ya'll are getting spoiled. LOL Anyway, I just wanted to share another couple of layouts that I did. Both are of my darling baby girl MoMo. I can hardly believe she's about to turn 9! NINE!!! Sheesh! They grow up too fast.


Unfortunately, Big R is at that age where he is sometimes resistant to being photographed so I don't have as many photos of him to scrap. But I do have some and I'm planning my next page to feature him.

So, I also have some photos of my newly finished Triangle Baby Quilt! Woo hoo!



I love, love, LOVE it! It's kind of hard for me to part with it. But I will. ;)

Alright, well, I better go. Things to do, things to do...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Cute scrap pages! and super cute girl~ :) That quilt is amazing! I really like that pattern and all of the fabrics too! Also, the quilting looks so good!