Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ok, so as I mentioned before, I was trying to scrap my summer photos by yesterday so I could get my free photo book from Kodak. It was a bit of a challenge for me to perform under pressure. By last night I was running out of creativity and ideas (and time). But I did it! I ordered my book and it only cost me $1.99 for shipping! I haven't ordered from Kodak before so I don't know how their photo books compare to Shutterfly's but for less than $2, does it matter so much? Speaking of Shutterfly, I think I actually have a code for a free book from there as well. But I'm definitely going to use layouts I've already completed for that. I don't want to scrap under pressure again! At least for awhile. So, here are a couple more layouts.
Also, things are coming along on the costume front. I have almost finished. I had to go back to Wally to get some more black fabric to finish the neckline. The pattern had yardages using just one fabric but I am doing a two tone with the main part being pink and the belt and neckline black. I guessed on how much black I'd need but didn't get quite enough. So now everything is done except for finishing up the neckline and adding the dragon. I guess I better get it finished up. I'm kind of running out of time!

No comments: