Sunday, May 10, 2009










Happy Mother's Day! I hope all the moms are having a wonderful day. I know I got the sweetest gifts from my kids. I even got a CAR!!! Here's a pic...
LOL This is from my little MoMo. I had asked her a couple of days ago what she was getting her mom for Mother's Day. She replied, "A car." So, she drew me this car, complete with a window glued on. It's hard to see here but that part directly over the right wheel is the window. How cute is that!? And Big R has been excited all week. One day he asked me if his dad was going to be off work on Sunday. I told him that he was and he said he had a surprise for me. He was even counting down the days! ("4 more days until Mother's Day!") He made me some artwork as well. He came in a woke me up this morning. (No breakfast in bed LOL) and said, "Mama, there's something for you on the table." He was so excited.
This last one is my favorite, though. Big R wrote about his mom...

If you can't read it, it says, "My mom makes me feel happy. My mom is small with brown hair. My mom likes to read a lot. My mom is very nice. I like it when we go to the park. I love her." I will treasure it forever. I also got a rose from each of the kids that they picked out for me. Plus some candy, Almond Roca and Turtles, and a new game for my DS, Cooking Mama. I think that last one was picked out because MoMo really wanted it for herself! But I played it and it is pretty fun. I can even send a demo of the game to the kids' units and they can play, too!

So, it's been a very nice day here. I think that's about all I have for now. If I think of anything else I'll just add it here. Alrighty, then, I'll talk to you all later!

No comments: