Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Wednesday all! I'm pretty excited because I'm getting some GREAT deals this week and saving money! I do love a bargain! I got my coupons for 4 FREE KFC meals (2 pieces of chicken, 2 sides and a biscuit!). If you want some go to UnthinkKFC.com. But hurry because you have to print them today. By 10:59pm, I think. Check the fine print on the site to be sure. But you don't have to use them today. You have until May 19th, I believe, excluding Mother's Day. So what are you waiting for? Go get some free KFC! LOL
Also, I got some fantastic deals at Walgreens this week. (thanks to CouponCravings.com) By combining coupons and regiter rewards, I'm getting lots of free and very cheap stuff--ThermaCare heatwraps, Swiffer refills, Swiffer dusters, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. I just love that!
Anyway, enough about that. All of our butterflies came out and we enjoyed them in their house for a few days but some members of our household weren't very nice toward them. Those members were not of the human variety but the feline. The cats couldn't resist trying to chase the butterflies when they fluttered about the butterfly house. And that's not a fair fight when the butterflies can't get out of their house to escape. I was waiting for the weather to warm a little before we released the butterflies outside. So, yesterday was the big day. We let them out to fly in the big, wide world. Watching butterflies begin as caterpillars and change into butterflies is an amazing process and we still love to watch it even though we have done this for about 4 years in a row. It's become a spring tradition for us.
Today I cut DD's hair. It had gotten pretty long and unmanageable. She wanted long hair but the tangling was too much for us. She hated getting the tangles combed out, I hated combing them out. Plus, she didn't like me putting it in a ponytail or braids or anything. I don't have a picture, yet, but it turned out pretty cute. It's a little longer than shoulder length and I tried to angle it around her face. It looks pretty cute. And she likes it quite a lot, even though she wanted to keep her long hair. I tried to talk her into a Dora cut (just kidding) but she wasn't having it. She loves Dora but didn't want to look like her.
Anyway, I guess that's about it today. Big R just got home from school and I have to figure out what I'm making for dinner. Then we have a T Ball game after dinner. So, I'll talk atcha later!

No comments: