Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello all and happy Dance Like a Chicken Day! Hope you all got to celebrate this one. LOL Anyway, I did NOT dance like a chicken today. I've been sick all week with a cold. Blah. But we did EAT chicken for dinner. Too bad I couldn't really taste it. I hear it was really good.
And in other bad news...my Photoshop Elements program, which I use to scrap, is not working properly. All of the sudden I can't start the program. I keep getting error messages. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it but that didn't fix it. I can't figure out why I still have the same problem after that. SIGH So, I haven't been able to scrap any more pages. Though I do have one new one to post. But I made it before I started having problems with my program.
You know, if anyone feels a need to buy me the full version of Photoshop I probably could live with that. LOL
Well, that's about all I have for now. Later!

No comments: