Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Festival of Extraterrestrial Abductions Day! Hope none of you have been abducted by extraterrestrials. I'm glad to say that I have not. LOL Anyway, I'd like to introduce you to the latest additions to my felt food collection.
Raviolis and spaghetti! And sauce for each. I will be making meatballs to go with the spaghetti but haven't just yet. I have decided to set the lemon aside for now since I attempted another and it's just not going too well. I'll revisit my nemesis the lemon at some point in the future. DD is totally excited about the spaghetti and wants me to make lasagna noodles. I have to get some more of that color felt, though. I only had one 8-1/2 x 11 piece and it's pretty much gone. Definitely not enough for lasagna noodles.
In other exciting news, we have an asparagus spear poking up out of the ground! Woo hoo! I just hope the rest comes up, too. And, you know, speaking of asparagus, I think that will be next on my list of felt food. Yeah. I gotta go make asparagus! Bye!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

is the spaghetti just strips? too cool. I like the ravioli!

well, you haven't been abducted...that you KNOW OF!!!hahahahaha