Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th! It's also Jewel Day so if you'd rather, feel free to celebrate that instead! LOL Anyway, got back from taking my DD to the dr. Poor thing has a UTI. So, it's antibiotics for the next 5 days. But at least we caught it before it turned into a kidney infection. I've had one and believe me, no one wants one of those.
So, I thought I'd give you all a little glimpse into the dumbness of my dog. I shot this clip last night. He'll go on like this for a loooong time. It seems as though it would hurt...

What he's trying to get is the dot from a laser light. Well, at least he's entertaining.
I haven't had much progress with my felt food. I did attempt a lemon but I'm not too happy with how it turned out. DD loves it, though. She's been carrying it around with her, even on our trip to Wal Market to look for embroidery floss to match my felt. (which they did not have, by the way. Sooooo disappointing as that's basically my only source unless I drive to the Big City, an hour away)
Anyway, I did do a couple of new layouts. I warned you that I was addicted.
Alrighty, then. That's all for now. Take care!

No comments: