Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok, I know I already posted once already but I did a couple of new layouts that I want to share.
This first one is of my DD playing dress up. She never has really been into playing dress up all that much. But now that some girls in the neighborhood come over to play, they will all get dressed up and pretty. I took this photo of DD against her wishes. But she looks so cute in her tutu, shoes, beads and with her little purse. This day she was playing Mommy. She was the mom to her daughters (the neighbor girls). How cute is that!?

Then the second layout is Lil B all worn out. He's very cute, too. I did use an action on the photo from the CoffeeShop blog. She makes such cool actions for PS and PSE that she gives away FREE! She totally got me into using actions. Anyway, I'm not sure what's up with this link situation. I only wanted to link "CoffeeShop blog" to the blog and it won't stop! But I'm way too tired to cancel this and start all over.
And just a quick update on the dog. He's doing pretty well. His poor little foot pads are worn down and he's got some cuts and scratches. He's just been eating up and resting on his beloved FiFi. That's what we call his bed. Maybe another day I'll tell you why we call it FiFi. Anyway, That's all for now. Buh-bye!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

now why wouldn't a cute cute girl want her picture taken? I can't figure it out!